Re: [IGSrobin] Growing Geraniums in a humid climate

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] Growing Geraniums in a humid climate
  • From: Gardenerbill1 <gardenerbill1@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:04:29 -0500 (EST)

Probably the most important thing to remember about "most" Pelargoniums, they need dry time and temperatures below 50Deg F at times.  I only know of a couple of Pellies that would do well in South America  P. tongaense, possibly P. transvaalense.  There could be a few others.  Regals woulod not grow/flower, Cynthia is ther exspert there.