Re: [IGS] Perennial Geranium listing

Thanks, Dunk!
I am new to the list. My name is Clyde Crockett. I live and garden in
Indianapolis Indiana. My primary interest is in hostas and "companion" plants.
(As you probably know, we Hostapeople call every other plant a "companion."!!)

I am the former editor of The Hosta Journal(1990-1997). I have tried to grow
geraniums--I LOVE them--but have not been very successful.

Could some of you recommend some that do not require full sun?

My soil is basically clay which I amend with Pro-Mix, rotted manure, green
sand, builders' sand, and compost.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! My e-mail address is ccredux@aol.com
if you want to eee me privately.
TY!

Clyde Crockett in Zone 5, Indianapolis IN