[IGS] Repeat of earlier message

Hi:

For all those new on the list (Clyde and any others), here is a brief email
from Robin Parer, a leader in the IGS about hardy geraniums.  Please visit
her website and talk with her.  She is the "expert" on these plants.

Dear Diane:
Thank you for your enquiry about my nursery.  I do ship outside of
California.  I prefer to consult individually with my customers before
sending orders, so that I can give what information I have on cold and
heat tolerance, and resistance to humidity for the various geranium
species.  My website at www.freeyellow.com/members/geraniaceae has all
the information you will need to reach me.
Sincerely.

Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html
http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262