[IGS] Internet Message

I would like to add my thanks to Dunk for the web reference. It is
not only very informative but quite entertaining also.
Clyde that would be a good reference point but certainly don't ignore
Diane's recommendation to go to Robin's site and consulting with her.
She is quite well informed.
I would only say that many of the hardy Geraniums do well in partial
shade and a few like G. Macrorrhizum thrive even in dry shade
conditions.
Hope you find the "companions" you seek :-) .

Dale Neil (zone 5 ILL )