Re: [IGS] Internet Message

> I am glad to see you like the web site and the listing of Geraniums.
Perennial
> Geraniums and very nice and for any garden.  I enjoy certain species
and others
> are a pain in the butt.  The pain in the butt ones are the self
seeding which I
> find in my garden all over the place.  Now don't get me wrong....
sometimes I
> like where the self seeded because they filled in a void but other
times I am
> down on my Knees pulling.

Hi Dunk (webguy <G>),

I hear there are species that can be almost invasive but I haven't had
the pleasure of finding them yet <G>. I've only discovered the
perennials this last year and I'm still waiting for the ones that I
planted to get established enough to beable to divide them and have them
spread a little. Which ones do you find are the ones that are over
prolific?

> I am just the webguy not the nursery owner....

I like your work. did you do any of the actual writings or were you
basically in charge of the formatting and publishing end of the task?
Either way you have done a good job.

TTYL,
Dale