[IGS] Need an official greeter backup co-list owner

I am starting classes (17 credits worth in horticulture and landscaping) on
Monday.  I need someone who would act as our official "greeter" and perhaps
be willing to serve as a back up list owner?  Anyone willing to volunteer?
Hopefully there won't be too many problems but I may not get on every day
like I do now.  I am keeping my weekly column going and keeping 4 websites
updated.  That'll be most of my recreation I'm afraid.  I'll keep tabs on
the email but would really like someone who would jump him and help out if
problems occur and I don't happen to be available.

Any volunteer(s), please?

Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan