[IGS] Wrong message

Hi igsrobin:

Please forget the message that started with "Today marks the start of our
new mail list".  I must have hit the wrong address on my address list.  THat
was intended for a new shadegardens email list that got renamed and began
posting again yesterday.  I wondered why no one had responded!

If anyone should be interested, I am also a list owner for:
shadegardens
sansevierias
haworthia