Re: [IGS] New Greeters

Hi Diana,
We will all do our best to fill walk in your shoes. Maybe the 3 of us
will beable to do as good as job as you do by yourself  :-) . Hope this
week will go smoothly for you in your transition to being a full time
student.

> Thank you and have fun on the list.  Another thought:  Is there
someone who
> could write a brief summary of what the discussions have been for the
past 2
> months?  The IGS would like to publish a brief paragraph each month in
their
> quarterly called Geraniums Around the World.
Who should this be sent to? I have discovered that I have all the
messages still in my offline reader database so I will be glad to do it.
I was surprised to see that there have been much more activity in the
last 2 months than I originally thought. It wasn't active everyday but
there were still quite a few exchanges just the same.
Is there a format that I should follow to make it easier for them to use
it in the journal and when should it be done by.

Wishing you many blessings with your new undertaking.

Dale Neil (Zone 5 IL.)