Re: [IGS] Seed catalogs browsing

Hi Alan,
How did you hear about the trial Burpee is doing this year? I noticed
that they had new Peloargonium varieties that they were offering as
plants this year. Even an Angel 'Sancho Panza' is being offered as a
plant this year. I do appreciate the many informative pages they have
added to their catalog covering container gardening.

By Dwarf Geraniums, do you mean the Geranium genera or Pelargonius? I
wasn't aware of true Geranium having any cultivars or species that are
called dwarf but I am aware of many Pelagoniums. I wonder if the Dwarf
varieties seed true? Maybe the British have a few available in seed.
Well I am starting to fade so I better call it a day.
Take care,
Dale

> Date: Tuesday, 13-Jan-98 08:12 PM
>
> From: Snowb94524               \ America On-Line: (snowb94524)
> To:   IGSrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu \ Internet:
> (igsrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu)
>
> Subject: Re: [IGS] Seed catalogs browsing
>
> I spend hours pouring over the catalogs.  A constant vigil is always
on the
> Geranium
> pages, for new seeds, plants etc.  Burpee is offering many new
Geranium Plant