Re: [IGS] [igs] Seed catalogs browsing

Hee hee hee Your secret is out Carolyn :-) but we are all friends here
and we can keep a secret <BG>.
Actually I have the opposite problem with my offline mail reader in that
it automatically wants to send a private reply, and if I don't catch it
in time, I will send private instead of to the list. I guess that might
be preferred in this case :-) .

Best to you,
Dale

> Date: Thursday, 15-Jan-98 08:29 PM
>
> From: Snowb94524               \ America On-Line: (snowb94524)
> To:   IGSrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu \ Internet:
> (igsrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu)
>
> Subject: Re: [IGS] Seed catalogs browsing
>
> Hello Dale:
>
>      Some seed catalogs used to have a Dwf. Geranium called the
"Pinto"
> varietys.
> They grew about 8" high, were in Pelargonium Zonal family.  For Indoor
growing
> like the smaller variety's.  Could you please give me some tips as to
some of
> these
> smaller variety's to grow.  Thank You    Alan Craig

> From: Carolyn Schaffner        \ Internet:    (schaffcm@buffalostate.
edu)
> To:   IGSrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu \ Internet:
> (igsrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu)
>
> Subject: Re: [IGS] Seed catalogs browsing
>
> sorry, folks, my message to Alan Craig should have been private...
darn.