[IGS] Welcome

Welcome to the Robin list, Esther.

Good to have another zone 5 Illinoisan here. I live in the Quad Cities.
Good to hear of all the activity in the area too.
If you don't find what you want in the Deerwood catalog, you might want
to write or call Faye Brawner and ask if she has the particular plant
you are looking for.
Also try Robin Parer's Geraniaceae. She mainly deals with tru Geraniums,
Erodiums, Night scented Pelargoniums, Angels, and Scented leafs and
maybe might have something you are looking for. Her web site is http:
//www.freeyellow.com/members/geranianceae/ .

I would like to visit Shady HiIl someday but haven't managed to get up
there yet. I tried to order someting from them only to find out that
they have stopped their mail order business. I have seen their plants at
various garden centers in the area so I'm thinking they are
concentrating on the wholesale aspect of business. Maybe they have cut
down on what they have to offer now.

Hope all is well in the Chicago Area. we are getting snow tonight but
will try to send it farther north so you won't have to cope with it :-)

TTYL,
Dale