Re: [IGS]

At 12:56 PM 1/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I tried to send this in earlier and it bounced back sayiny there was
>an address error so I will try it again. It seems hit and miss
>sometimes as to what goes through and what doesn't from this end. I
>sent 2 other replies with this that all got posted. Hmmm..... well
>here we go.

It is very easy to make a typo in the address.  These are the
majority of address errors unless there are too many "hops" from
your server to the SJU server.  The program at SJU is very reliable.

So you are doing the right thing...if at first you don't succeed, try
and try again. <smile>
Kindest regards,