Re: [IGS] Back issues of Geraniums Around the World

Cyril G. Baucke, Jr. wrote:

> Diane,
> Back issues of GERANIUMS AROUND THE WORLD are available at $3.00 each.
> Unfortunately, there is not an index listing the contents of past issues.
> If you will give me a few topics you are most interested I will identify a
> few copies you may want to obtain.
> Happy Holidays,
> Cy Baucke

Cy,
The holidays are over and things are back to "normal" (early spring
-seeds, clean greenhouse, cuttings, ect.,.).  My interests, so far, are
hardies, species pels, stellars and mini/dwarf zonals. So maybe I should
just start with the last four issues you have available!  Check sent
shortly for back issues and seeds...
Happy Growing!
Diane
Snohomish,WA