[IGS] Internet Message

Hi Vince,
Welcome to the IGSRobin and sorry that you hadn't had a reply to your
question. I remember that being posted a while back but I guess I
thought someone had replied.
I see there has been one suggestion posted, and I imagine that  might
be a good one but thought I would ask a few questions to get a better
idea of what your needs are.
Do you ever have temps that drop to freezing or below? It sounds like
you would have considerable sun in the spot you want to plant these
geraniums at. Is that right?  Are you looking for something that
would be seasonal or year round blooms?
Maybe that will help others answer your question.
I will try to help if I can.

Warm Regards,
Dale Neil (Zone 5 ILL.)