Re: [IGS] Back issues of Geraniums Around the World & Index of Articles

Diane,

If you think you're going to end up buying all of the back issues, you might
want to inquire if there is a different price for the entire set vs buying
them piecemeal.

I was going to work on an index of all the articles for my own use, and hoped
to get it done in the next couple months.  Once I do, I'll see if I can scan
the index into a format acceptable to be sent out over the Robin.  If not, I
could probably e-mail it to you directly.  Or failing that, snail mail.  (I'll
also be giving a copy to the IGS President, Carol Roller, so she has it
available if others would like to get a copy and aren't linked into the
Robin.)

Cindi