[IGS] Freak of Nature

Does anyone have growing experience with Freak of Nature?  I'm on the waiting
list for a plant from Faye Brawner, and would like to gather as much
information as possible before my plant arrives so I can have a place ready
for it where it will be happy.

It's pictured on page 18 of PELARGONIUMS by Hazel Key, and is the cream and
green zonal with white stems.  It is so variegated that the majority of the
leaf is cream with only a green edging.  I understand that it is tempermental,
snippy and prone to take offense to your care taking and quite willing to die
on you, but I really, really want one.

Any and all information would be most appreciated.

Cindi