[IGS] Night Scented Pelargoniums

Dear Robin,

Thanks for the wonderful description and source book information of
Night Scented Pelargoniums.  It sounds like these are tender (not winter
hardy) - and need to be protected from freezing.  Is my assumption

I had no idea that there were pelargoniums with scented flowers.  Is the
scent really strong and do they bloom freely?  I have grown a night
scented plant, cestrum nocturnum that was intensely fragrant at night.
The scent could be overwhelming, but no scent during the day.  It is a
shrubby plant and had small tubular greenish white flowers.

I am new to the geranium robin.  Do you mail order plants or have a

Esther D.