[IGS] Shady Hill Gardens update

I discovered that I still had a leaflet that was sent to me from Shady
Hill Gardens when I had asked them for a catalog (no catalogs anymore )
.

The hours stated on that were April, May, and June as well as
Thanksgiving through Christmas (poinsettias being showed off in the fall
) .... Monday through Saturday; 9:00 A.M.- 5:00 PM ; On Sunday... 11:00
AM to 4:00 PM .
There was a different phone number than Esther had from that 1988
catalog. It is 708-879-5665.
Address  is : 821 Walnut Street , Batavia, Illinois 60510 .

Hope this will help anyone wanting to visit there. I may even try to
make it up there sometime this spring if I get up towards Chicago land.

Dale