Re: [IGS] Evergreen Hardies

Hi Diana,
In addition to the list that Robin has provided, I have found a few that
are evergreen this year in zone 5 (we seem to be having a zone 7 winter,
and this is the first year I have had a number of hardy Geranium to
observe. ) . G. Sanguineum varieties seem to be evergreen here as well
as G. Ferrari (I ordered seeds for this last year from Thompson and
Morgan. I noticed that this year they don't list it so I don't know
where it is available.
Hope this helps.
Dale