[IGSROBIN] Hello My name Charles Collins and I am looking for a.............

Hello my name Charles Collins and I am looking for some Male Sex Partners preferably that weigh 130  pounds or less. Also I am looking for some Ladies or Men who would like to be serviced with Golden Showers. I Can travel! If you have any special phantasies  Please Let me know!

If you want to contact me For Great Sex please call me at 1 800 319 5094
That is my office number leave me a message there.
Or You can contact me at my other place of business  1 513 942 9186
Or Email me back or Visit My Webpage:
 http://members.aol.com/opticalrez/opticalrez.htm

Thank You
Charles