Re: [IGSROBIN] Specimen & Speciwomen

Goodmorning Peter,
I have never grown either of these species so I am not able to provide an
answer to your question however I have exactly the same situation with
P.rapaceum and in my case  individual plants of rapaceum continue to
produce either pinnate or lanceolate leaves as they have from seedling
stage to maturity.
As they are both section Hoarea there is a fair chance that they will both
behave similarly.   Then of course there is allways the chance that the
seed was not pure or not correctly identified in the first place.
Perhaps M.Vassar can through some light on the matter.   Why can't we get
him on to the Robin??????????
By the way Peter, I think that this message only reached me and not the
Robin.
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World