[IGSROBIN] Quiet times

Robin, and Robiners,

I suppose "what on earth" is an appropriate subject. The Robin does have
members from most of the pellie and geranium growing countries around the
world, albeit far more from the home of the IGS. But we are far from all
pellie growers! Depends who writes about their plants!

As we are all a little busy with other activities, or maybe not very well,
at the moment I'll give you some information on the list. Since taking over
from Diana as (joint) "List Owner" people have joined and others have left
at an almost even rate. The numbers have however crept up a little and we
are now a list of 75 recipients, from today.

PS
I got a message through the NCCPG List (in the UK) today which may be we
should take note of:-