[IGSROBIN] Hello Everyone

Happy New Year to you all.

This is my first day on the list, and my first question.

I have a white geranium which I gave to my mother on
mother's day seven or eight years ago. Since she past away
(four years), the plant has changed dramatically. I am not
the green thumb she was, but I am desperate to save this
plant.

In the summer I put her outside, and she flowers
constantly. She's big a bushy and beautiful. In winter, I
bring her in, and put her by the window in a fairly cool
room.

My problem is that the leaves are VERY thin. Some are not
so bad, but others are paper thin. They are all very green
and have that nice peach fuzz. She looks healthy, but I am
very concerned about her.

Please help!

Thanks to all.

Carolina

Carolina De Benedictis
Office of the Dean of Enrollment Management
Boston College
24 Quincy Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467