Re: [IGSROBIN] what on earth

G'day Robin,
We seem to have rises and falls in activity.  Somedays we have quite a few
letters to read and then maybe nothing for 2,3 or 4 days and you begin to
wonder whether something is wrong and then all of a sudden away we go
again.  Some comments activate a good deal of comment, other none at all.
Sometimes we are all to busy coping with the weather or maybe something
special like Christmas.  Perhaps our American friends are all to stunned at
the loss of Mr. M Jordan from basketball.
Ingrid, nothing special needed to germinate Geranium seed.  I raise most of
mine in autumn but I would think you would be better advised to raise yours
through spring.
Need about 17o ( that's the best I can do for a degree sign ) and a little
moisture and away you go.   Ruprechti is not one of my favorites.  Why did
you chose it?? There are some much nicer Geraniums.
Geraniaceae is all around the World