Re: [IGSROBIN] Swedish Pelargonium Society

>Ingrid,
>
>Have just been advised that a Swedish Pelargonium Society was formed March 20,
>1998.  Do you belong?
>
>Where in Sweden is Alunda?  I couldn't find it on the map.
>
>Cindi
>hedgehug@aol.com

Hello Cindi,

Yes, that's true! And no...I hrrrm am not a member ..... I cannot give one
good reason why....I like species Pel a lot, hardy Geraniums, and some Pel
hybrids..the fancy-leaved especially...( since drooling over Vernon
Geranium's catalogue) and perhaps stellars too. ..in that order. So..I like
a species oriented society....and I have been a member of the Geraniaceae
Group since 1997 ( I think ) or was it 1996?
Anyhow, I try to keep down the number of Societies I belong to....since I
was appointed secretary of one today..I guess it just increased! We have
just founded our very own local C&S society..that's cacti & succulents ,,,

Perhaps Alunda is spelt with a ring above the 'A'? In English that
translates into Aa...I'll check my map!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden

PS. Perhaps one of the other Swedish subscribers would care to tell us some
more? Hint hint :-)))