[IGSROBIN] Germination information request and new member biography

Hi everyone
I live in the mountains of Southern California, at 5000 ft elev. We are USDA
zone 7.  Sunset does not seem to have us classified.  1000 ft higher and we
would be Sunset zone 3 and 2-3000 ft lower we would be zone 18.

I started growing hardy Geraniums last year and have put in appx 30 species
and varieties so far.   They do very well here, probably better than anything
else except Rhododendrons.

I love hybridizing and thought that this would be an excellent genus as they
do so well for me and are easy to work with having their male and female parts
readily visible without using a field lens and also have fairly large easy to
work with seeds.

I collected small amounts of seeds from several of my plants this fall
including my favorites which are Wallichianum hybrids.  In addition, I traded
for quite a few different kinds of seeds.  I am not overly concerned that they
were probably  cross pollinated and may not be true to name as I am looking
for unusual seedlings to use in my hybridizing.

Here is my list of seed.  If anyone could help with germination instructions
it would be greatly appreciated.  In addition, comments on parentage of the
hybrids would be appreciated.
Geraniums:
orientalibeticum
palmatum