(no subject)

Hi everyone,
My name is Bill and I live in San Jose California, USA.  I grow scenteds
mostly and a few other Pelargoniums and species Pelargoniums (about 100
varieties in total) in pots in my small back yard.  Does anyone know where I
can, locally of course,  get the old fashoned Regal "Inez"?  My 30 year old
plant (from cuttings) died, it is my most favorite flower.  I'm inexperienced
at e-mail so--- Thanks Bill