Pelargonium tongalense

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Pelargonium tongalense
  • From: Phil Bunch <pbunch@cts.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:59:08 -0700

I planted some Pelargonium tongalense into the garden during the spring and
they are performing very well. Lots of growth and starting to produce a
fair number of flowers. Anyone else in a similar climate growing this one
in the landscape? I'd like to get a fix on cold tolerance before October
:-)

Phil Bunch
Lemon Grove, California
32:44:00N 117:01:58W