Re: Mini/Dwarf Elimination

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Mini/Dwarf Elimination
  • From: fleur tation <fleurtation@HOTMAIL.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:45:15 -0600

I only grow Fleurette and like it because it blooms alot, although I'm not
crazy about the color.  Mine outgrew it's windowsill location quickly.  I
think it is considered to be a dwarf, as is Miss Wackles.  Aren't the other
two miniatures?
Deerwood Darling is my favorite windowsill plant.  It seems to stay bushy,
maintains a nice shape all by itself and blooms continuously.
Denise