Re: Pelargonium ionidiflorum

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargonium ionidiflorum
  • From: George Bell <geobell2@COX.NET>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:55:23 -0700

Hi Laurie,
I have a pelargonium species called P. Ionidiflorum.  As described in Faye
Brawner's Deerwood Geraniums catalog:  Long, scalloped, narrow leaf, long,
trailing racemes of sm. single purple-pink blooms.  Trails, good in a basket.
Scent is only pungent, but is being sold as "Celery scented" in some nurseries,
though no such scent is present.
My plant seems to go red in sun.
Hope this helps you.

Susan Bell