Unknown Pelargonium

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Unknown Pelargonium
  • From: Miho Iseki <QZU02344@NIFTY.NE.JP>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:38:25 +0900

Hello! All.

I live in JAPAN. I have a Pelargonium which no name,and if someone are
known, please let me know the right name. I bought this one last year.

Because the farmhouse attached and sold the brand name freely, so the
right name is unknown now.
There is a photograph following address.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/yinz/trian_f2.htm

Miho Iseki
QZU02344@nifty.ne.jp
http://homepage1.nifty.com/yinz/(Japanese version only)