Re: Question re Xylem

  • Subject: Re: Question re Xylem
  • From: Judith Cassidy <JudithCidy@MSN.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:04:23 -0500

Hi Sandy,
I just finished grooming my geraniums and am sending you a list.

Top of the list:
Wendy Read and Orion......both blooming w/o any special love in fact in s=
pite of benign neglect. =20

Very good bloomers:
Pink Egg Shell, Deerwood Darling.. Camisole, Pot Pourri, Tattoo, Deerwood=
 Darling, Ibiza, Friesdorf ( on the large size)  Alpha (sprawling, but go=
od bloomer and first dwarf) Rusty (large but excellent bloomer) and Holbr=
ook

Others I have that are just ok:
Sweet Sue, Meadows Jamboree, Strawberries & Cream, gold dust, Freak of Na=
ture, Deerwood Autumn Sunset, Black Vesuvius, Milburn Engagement, Stringe=
rs Surprise.

Have not performed:
East Sussex, Embassy

Outside I have Jackpot Janet......I have had her for at least five years =
and you can't stop her from blooming....she's marvelous but not a mini or=
 a dwarf but a wonder nonetheless.

Also its, not fair to judge a variety on whether or not I have success wi=
th it....to many other variables involved.

Judy
 =20