Pellie Pinchers

  • Subject: Pellie Pinchers
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:50:59 -0400

Hi everyone,

First, the summer issue of Geraniums Around the World was just mailed and the fall issue will be going to the publisher next month to be mailed in September.  We have a new membership secretary who has just taken over.  If you did not receive your GATW timely, please email me and let me know so that I can pass the information on and get a replacement issue mailed to you.

Second, I'm putting together a newsletter and journal article entitled Pellie Pinchers, which will be a series of tips from our readers on how to make our gardening dollars stretch further.

Any tips that the Robin can offer would be most appreciated.  Please indicate if I have your permission to include in the article that the tip came from you or if it should not be credited to any specific person.  If I can list your name as the contributor, please also provide me with the city/state/ country where you are gardening.

I love this idea as there's always something I want to get for the garden and never quite enough funds for everything.  I'm looking forward to reading all your great tips!

Cindi Lohry