New member

  • Subject: New member
  • From: Larry Cottingham lcottingham@COX.NET
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:19:06 -0500

Hello, I am a new member and just learning how to use this listserve.  So if
I do something wrong please let me know and I will correct it.
My name is Caroline Cottingham and I live in Edmond, Ok, USA and since we
have ponds and koi thus my nickname, "koipondgal".  I am also a certified
Master Gardener and I am in the process of rebuilding my greenhouse.  I
asked my husband to re-roof my old one and could he possibly bump that wall
out a little?  Wow, did he bump it out; I will now have room for all the
wonderful experimentations I have been wanting to do, not to mention the
space needed to overwinter all the tropicals from the ponds.  Our weather
here in Oklahoma is pretty cold sometimes down in the negative teens.
This is my background to give you a little insight to where I am right
now.... in love with Pelargonium, geraniums etc.  My only problem is getting
my hands on cuttings, seeds, or even plants of some of the more unusual
.....sometimes even the common pelargonium.  I have been on a hunt for
Regals in any form (seeds, cuttings, or plants).  Does anyone in this
message forum know of a place to order them?  Help!
Pelargonium are  new to me and I have been reading all I can get my hands
on.  I have grown geraniums most of my life and have yet to know for sure if
a geranium is a pelargonium and visa versa.  As you can see, I need help in
beginning my voyage into the Pelargonium world. Thanks for any information
you can share with me!
Caroline