Re: New member

  • Subject: Re: New member
  • From: Larry Cottingham lcottingham@COX.NET
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:39:02 -0500

Thanks Aileen! I would love to have some seeds if you ever have any.  I must
live in an isolated area as far as Regals.  It is so hard to get cuttings.
I hope one day to be half as knowledgeable as you all are on this forum.  I
am also hoping to be in my expanded greenhouse by fall.  Only a little over
2 months away, maybe three if the weather holds.
Caroline