[IGS] ANTS

For ants, try boric acid in a very sweet syrup. May not be a good idea to
put this mixture on the plant or in the soil (tho' I don't know a good
reason why not). Dime sized dots or lines drawn here and there with the
syrup will attract the ants, which take the solution back to the nest and
they don't come back. In Buffalo, NY, this works on large black ones
as well as small brown or black ones.

****

I need to unsubscribe because AOL is not allowing messages from my address.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY