Re: [IGS] (no subject)

Hi Joan,

I'm sorry I haven't replied to you last few messages or did I <sigh> My
memory is not doing real well these days .

> I went out and potted up 20 little plants yesterday and by then I'd
'had
> it'.  My legs turn to jelly and I get the shakes.  Still having lots
of
> pain, but can see improvement when I look back several days.
> I'm determined to get to our next  Ger.Society meeting (up one flight
of
> steps) even if I have to get a driver.    Have 20 odd plants which
were

whoa there Joan. Can't keep a good person down I guess :-) . I'm
surorized to hear that you are working on your plants so soon. Legs  :
jelly and shakes. Maybe you need to pace yourself a little more
carefully so you can stop and rest before you get to that stage if you
know when your about to get to that point. I know what it can be like to
just sit around when you have things to do but take it slow and you will
be back to your active life soon enough. Let those guys carry those
plants and carry you up the stairs too :-) .

Some of my scenteds are taking their time adjusting to being outside
while others are going so well they are forming a hedge along the
driveway. My zonals are really doing well as are my angels. Sancho Panza
is really putting on a show and catching up with Spring park and Catford
Bell.

I need to jot off a couple more messages before I fall asleep.
I keep you in my prayers.

TTYL,
Dale