Re: [IGS] Keep it going!!

>Ingrid wrote:
>> Then let's hear if any of you have anything
>> endearing to say about P aridum...? I find
>> it to be weedlike, sprawling and downright ugly!
>> Smiles from a rainy Sweden!
>> Ingrid
>Trust you do NOT tell your P. aridum this at all - it might get into a
>depressive mood when you talk like that - and of course the rain over
>there won't add to his feeling well either...
>Perhaps when you'd start telling it you like it and love it, it will
>change into a NICE looking plant?
>Or if you want to get rid of it, put it in a box and mail it over to
>Holland - I am happy to adopt it (can send you something I do not like
>much in shape, like a gibbosum (only love the yellow flowers) in
>Smiles back from a rainy-too Holland!
>Mimy Sluiter

Hi Mimi..

Guess last week got too busy for me to reply :-)) and the evenings weren't
too rainy so I was weeding like a maniac!

So I can't believe my good fortune! Someone willing to adopt the sprawling
weedly looking thing? I'd better check to see if it is still alive then

Funnily enough I quite like my P gibbosum! Except I can't make up my mind
about the flowers:-))
On the subject of weeds...P aff alternans from Petr Pavelka is turning out
to be very weedy too...has anyone tried it?

P tongaense on the other hand is a nice one...I feel as if I have listed
far too many 'weeds, so here is another nice one; Pelargonium cotyledonis.
Looks like a small far I have failed to flower mine. Does anyone
have any experience with it?

Wonders Ingrid in Sweden...struggling with Centaurea montana...and
bindweed! But not is raining....surprise????