[IGS] Seeds germinated

Next two of the South African batch of seeds that has recently
germinated is Pelargonium klinghardtense and an unnamed Sarcocaulon.
Will keep you posted...
Mimy Sluiter
Torenlaan 20
NL - 1402 AV Bussum
The Netherlands
ps - if some one wants to see a nice terrace filled with Pellies (mostly
species and scenteds as well as Lord Bute, some Angels and some Uniques)
you are invited to go to my homepages above (mainly about Manx cats but
fun anyway I guess), push on the "pictures" button, allow some time to
load and then scroll down to the last pics. Let me know what you think
if you like - I am always happy to hear about it!