[IGS] More Angels

I just remembered that I have another U.K. catalogue.  It was given to
me earlier in the year and is the best of the lot, having a colour photo
for every plant. It is  from  Vernon Geranium Nursery
Cuddington Way,   Sutton,   Surrey  SM2 7JB  U.K.   fax 01817867437
ph 0813937616.
Angels listed, all with photo's are:-

New, Ainsbrooke Beauty
Black Knight
Briarlyn Moonglow
Captain Starlight
Cattford Belle
Fairy Orchid
Imperial Butterfly
Kettle Baston
Lyn Valerie
Mrs Dumbrill
Rita Scheen
Sancho Panza
Swedish Angel
The Mole
Tip Top Duet
Velvet Duet
Wayward Angel
This a beautiful catalogue, A4 size and the price is  2.   I am
fortunate in having a relative over there who can order them  for me.
Are you able to get plants/cuttings from over there?
I can't  get stuff from U.K. without prohibitave cost, so they wouldn't
want to send me  their catalougues.

Re your earlier offer of seeds.   I have given up planting Zonal seeds
unless they are from my own particular cross.   I have planted lots that
the bees have pollinated and end up with dozens of mediocre  blooms.
They usually revert to something very plain from their past.    I have
done two so far that are   different enough to be named.
I wouldn't mind trying any  hardy geranium seed that you might have.
Being species they should come true to form.  I was looking for G.
sidoides .. think that's the spelling.
Sunny again today, so must get out and do something.
   best wishes
   from Joan
shakaskraal.one net.au