Re: [IGS] Lost Weekend

Andrew,

I didn't get much of anything done this past weekend as the very first thing I
did was go outside to groom my angels on Friday morning, lost track of time,
sunburned to a crispy critter and then blistered.  I spent the entire weekend
dabbing my wounds, in the shade, and being miserable.  I believe the market
was open, but I wasn't able to go.  Carol won't be there for a couple weeks,
so I'll probably put off going until after the July meeting.  Planning to
attend the potluck?  If you are, maybe we could find seats at the same table
so we can get caught up on everything.

Cindi