Re: [IGS] Import License in Progress

----------
> From: Cynthia S. Lohry <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
> To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
> Subject: Import License in Progress
> Date: Thursday, July 09, 1998 12:53 PM
>
> Alby,
>
> Have requested and received via fax an import license application.
Should
> have it filled out and faxed back by this Friday.
>
> Will work out a list of what I am looking for based on the catalogs Joan
> provided me.  Or would it be better to give you a list of what I already
have
> and I will purchase whatever is available that I don't have?

Cindi,
Perhaps both lists would be handy.  I could then keep an eye out for others
not listed in Joan's cats. and perhaps different enough to make purchasing
them worthwhile for you.
.
> Also, am trying to purchase specialty hellebores.  Especially doubles,
> particularly want a double white blooming.  Do you have any contacts in
that
> area?  Have done an internet search, without much success.  Am also
seeking a
> copy of HELLEBORES by Brian Matthews, apparently put out in 1989 or so in
UK.

Try www.viburnum-gardens.com.au/      The proprietors name is Michael
Pitkin.  He also grows Hardy Geraniums.
He arranges exports.  E-mail address is ; viburnum@ozemail.com.au