[IGS] Imports

Your suggestion about asking others to go in on an order was an excellent
idea.  I've contacted one local grower who was interested and the other one is
out of town until Monday, and I will be seeing her on Tuesday.

You mentioned there are two main growers.  Are they by any chance on-line so
that I could obtain a plant list from them to share with Jerry and Carol to
make our list from?

I really appreciate your help.  Is there anything in the States that you would
like that I could send you?  Seeds, books, my first-born cat?  I'd send my
famous home-made cookies, but I don't think they'd arrive in good condition.