[IGS] Please help to solve this puzzle

Hi all,

A question for the species-experts:

My Pelargonium species "collected by Dave in 1993 of the University of
Stellenbosch in the wild" has germinated into a young seedling from
which I now am able to describe the leaves as the real ones are there:

serrate toothed, elongated form, fairly linear shape, acute apice,
palmate simple veining starting from the cordate formed base, no scent.
(see schemes on page 150-151 from Diana Miller's book)

So PLEASE can some one enlighten me now what species it MIGHT become????
Mimy Sluiter
phone/fax: +31-(035)-6920501