[IGS] Status

Diana,

San Diego is having some warmer weather again, which means more time outside
watering the potted plants.  And I'm working on a photography project that's
been keeping me busy running between the photo lab and my garden, trying to
get true colors on the pictures.  Did you know that they can print a picture
off the negative in a variety of shades?  I didn't.  I always assumed that
whatever was on the negative is what you got.  No variations.

Will be attending the geranium lecture at New Leaf Nursery tomorrow morning in
Vista, and on Sunday, the IGS board meeting.

What's everyone else up to?

Cindi