Re: [IGS] Messages

HI Diana and everyone,

I have been keeping busy working with my yard, gardens, potted plants,
 and trying to keep up with my 2 teenage daughters.

I found a constuction site of a new brick building for the city and
discovered they throw away quite a few bricks that don't quite meet
their standard to build the building with so I have been salvaging
quite a few that I can fish out of their trash pile for a few
landscaping projects around my yard. I now have close to 300 bricks
for a path through a small woodland type area at the end of my yard.
Hostas, Hardy Geraniums, pulmonaria, coral bells and any other
perinnials I can grow in partial to full shade will be planted around
the path. That is going to take a while before it is all done. Maybe
I can get a few scenteds to grow on the edge where there is a lot of
filtered as well as some direct sunlight too.

Started a small water garden too. So I guess I have been out in the
yard a bit :-) .

I have noticed that there hasn't been a lot of activity on the Robin
in the last 3-4 days.

Hope all  is well with everyone.

TTYL,
Dale