[IGS] weeds and weeds!

Glad to see you are back on the air again. With your 56K installed we shall
expect to hear from you at least twice as often.

A weed is a weed in the eye of the perceiver. We all have our ideas about
what is worthwhile. Crazy Californians and sun-starved Swedes must surely
agree on that. But surely P. cotyledonis is never in doubt.

I'd be glad to arrange for a solar transfer if I could manage it, but his
year I don't think even Nature knows what is going on. We had lightning,
thunder and heavy rain yesterday. Unheard of in July around here. But they
said the same in June.

San Diego, California