Re: [IGS] Robers Lemon Rose Sporting??

Dale,

Jerry Stewart of New Leaf Nurseries told me that if you are trying to root a
sport, to wait until the branch with the sport is big enough that when you
remove the cutting you intend to root, there is still 3-4 leaves of the sport
left on the original plant.  That way if you lose the cutting, you still have
a chance that the original plant will continue to grow the sport out without
reverting, and you can try to root the sport again later.

As for the heat, I'm not impressed.  My plants are sweating!

Cindi