[IGS] Incorrect BEGS address that gets you in anyway

David and Diana,

For some reason I've never been able to access the site by using the main
address.  I can bring up the first page, but it won't let me go anywhere from
there.  After much frustration, I found that if I bypass the first page and go

instead, I can bring up the other pages by using the choices at the bottom of
that page.  And, when I use the choice of going back to the homepage, once
again I'm stuck there and can't go anywhere, except by closing the site.

Am looking forward to trying out the BPGS site.