Re: [IGS] "true" color photographs

Cindi,

The Sensia II 100 will do better than Kodak, but is probably not as good as
Fuji Velvia 50. Also, if you are doing flowerhead closeups you need a good
macro. I'd suggest taking the shots in very good light. Dim light or
indoors will enhance reds and so will a reddish background. Take longer
exposure times and more stopped down so that you're getting light reflected
just from the flower you are taking. Even with all that I take several
shots just in case!

The Geranium shirt fits just fine. After the comments by some members that
it was probably just a medium I was happy to see it was XL. And yes, I am
wearing it! Maybe you should tell people here about the competition for the
shirt. Maybe they can get 100 words.

Andrew
San Diego, California
awilson@fda.net